Wow, it’s been a busy week - unfortunately, not on the hobby front. I’ve also been sick the last couple days and that ground production to a halt for a few evenings….
Nevertheless I did finally get some work done on the Russian equipment. I cleared off a lot of the distractions and set up a bit of an assembly line. I am now very nearly finished assembling the BMPs. One more good solid evening of work should finish up assembly and a couple evenings painting should finish them off.
(Click on the pictures for a full size version)
5 BMP-1s, a T-72, a BTR-50 Command vehicle and a scorpion for the British
I also did a bit of priming and prepping of some SYW figures.
And I busted out the wee ships thinking I should finish up the ones I started and build a couple more as I was suddenly feeling inspired to run a naval combat game at my Wargaming Weekend (which is a scant TWO WEEKS AWAY!)
Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:
This evening I’m planning on playing a little naval action with the local savages to playtest some ideas and get familiar with the system again – maybe there’ll be a report on that. Otherwise there’ll be pics of the BMPS when they’re done and maybe some reports of other playtests for the Wragming Weekend… and then the Reports of the Weekend itself…