Monday, March 31, 2008

More Pirates! and… uh… some other stuff…

I know, I know… I said I was going to work on taking stock and work on terrain…. Well I had these started and very nearly finished when I typed that, so I just finished them off last night… For the rest of the week I’ll get cracking on terrain and taking stock…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Another six Crusader pirates.


I started this guy ages ago. I noticed him in the “on deck” box and he really only needed the base finished up so I finished it… I have no idea who made this. I’m sure I’ve had it sitting in a box unpainted for a dozen years at least. I took it out, based and primed it last fall, then painted it at some point over the winter.

Do I count this guy as "foot" or "mounted" for the painting totals....?

Who says that lead that sits in the closet for years will never get painted!?


These are a few of the Old Glory Frenchmen I got in the Big Swaperoo, with straps and boxes repainted, rebased and ready for action. I probably shouldn't count these towards the totals. Maybe I should have a spot to keep track of how many figures I've re-based... nah, that would just be sad....

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Stock taking (15mm WW2 to start) and terrain. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment