Saturday, September 13, 2008

Son of Still More 28mm Modern Russian Figures – the Sequel

Okay.... this is the last of the Modern Russians I have (at the moment)….

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are the last of the Cold War Russians I ordered from Mongrel Miniatures.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Next I'll finish up some Modern American Paratroopers from Devil Dog Design... Then maybe the last of the British from The Assault Group... Then I'm pretty much finished up all the Modern 28mm stuff I have in the house. I've ordered another pack form Mongrel Minis and a sample of ”Mo-Fo” from Gripping Beast... and some other stuff...

Well it's been a productive week, but I've got to get back on the bike while it's still warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment