Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Timashek Legion Heavy Grav Tank

Here it is:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)

I’m going to have to sit down and read the rules at some point and come up with some stats for these bad boys. I imagined them being pretty heavily armoured. That’s supposed to be a big ass MDC on top of the turret there (Mass Driver Cannon – Gauss cannon, Rail Gun, you get the idea, right?)

Any suggestions from those of you familiar with Future War Commander?


  1. Wow those look great and what wonderfully unusual and striking camo schemes! They remind of the stunning artwork from 60-70's Hammer's Slammers, Bolo and other sci-fi novels. They're utilitarian design is nice and clean and very easy to reproduce I bet. I look forward to seeing more.

  2. Thanks Trucker!

    Yeah, "easy to reproduce" was exactly what I was going for! I've always been of the opinion that "quantity has a quality of it's own" - if you have hundreds of figures on the table (or a dozen heavy grav-tanks) nobody notices the details (or lack thereof...)!

    There will be more soon... many more... MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-Ha-Ha-ha-ha... ha... heh... cough... sorry - that was the closet megalomaniac in me sneaking out to have a look at the light of day....

  3. Looking good! I assume that the Timashek's eyes work in a slightly different spectrum, making the camouflage scheme highly effective, or the flora on their home world does not use chlorophyll.

    I look forward to the battle report, I am curious how the mechanics differ from BKC.