Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothing New

Well… Not much. Last night I finished up a Hordes of the Things base for the Elf Sorcerer I finished up a couple days ago.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The base was originally intended for another Elf Magician, but it had the same size base so I finished it up for this fellow to use. Now I have three Elf magicians for my HOTT army. Not sure if I’ll ever USE three elf magicians…?! But that is what’s in the suggested army list in the book, so I thought I’d try it out.


As I mentioned in the previous post, this was originally intended for a character that had been hideously scarred in a magical lab accident. So I repainted his head to look scarred… This pic doesn’t really show it any better than the one above… ah well… I think it turned out pretty darn okay. I may yet resurrect that character and make Darrin play it again!

Tonight (or maybe tomorrow night...): More Elven Knights! Then I’ll have a complete Elf Army!

No comments:

Post a Comment