Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STILL More Picts!?

This and one more stand of them and they’re off my painting table until I get around to doing the rest of the infantry and pick up a chariot…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)




Like I said, I'm going to finish off one more stand of these, then the last of the Elvish Knights, then it's on to the ORCS! Some orcs have already made it on to the painting table and I did some work on a couple last night. They probably won’t be quite so onerous a task as I originally imagined.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of wang; gotta be careful what you grab when you move a base. Much looking forward to seeing these guys in June. Will we be wearing army-appropriate outfits? I ay need to slim down and do some tanning if I'm to be Pictish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Picts rock! Makes me want to get my 28mm vikings out for some WAB action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!

    Yeah I was worrying last night if I keep up these posts with the naked dudes I might end up with some adult content label slapped on my blog...

    N - you could always re-base those vikings and do a 28mm Viking DBA army!? All the cool kids are doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking stuff, you are out of control with the Picts! The plaid capes are nice, I may need to paint some kilts in the next few months and am a bit daunted by the task.

    ReplyDelete