Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears…

Well… okay, maybe just the Lions…

(well look at that, I DID find some more ‘easy’ ones to crank out!)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are Lions (obviously). The figures are Clan War figures from AEG (Lion Clan “Warcat Pride”). Ostensibly these are for a HOTT Lion Clan army (when I ever get around to that…) but could really be used as “Beasts” for ANY army I could reasonably throw them into… Narnian, any HOTTified ancient African or Middle East army, and I’m sure Amanda will want to use the ones with just lionesses for her army of “HOTTies”.

Damn… I totally forgot to paint their noses… CURSE THESE CLOSE-UP PHOTOS!!!


Two more of the same, singly-based for pulpy adventures and skirmishing on the Dark Continent… or perhaps in the lair of an eccentric evil genius (who just keeps them as “pets”)!?

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Started on a couple stands worth of samurai archer the other night…. but then had a board meeting last night… game at John’s tonight… maybe by the end of the week…

4 comments:

  1. From Gladiator Games to epic jungle adventures ... very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Gladiators! I hadn't thought of that one! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!
    I've painted up a few lions and lionesses myself. As you and others have said, loads of uses for them.

    ReplyDelete