Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skirmishing Jocks


What was I thinking… Jacobites…



These figures are from Old Glory. Though there aren’t any listed in the DBA Extension for 1500 – 1900AD army list for Scots Jacobites, I thought I’d start with a stand of Jägers. Mostly because I’d only have to paint three of them…

In the lists it looks like it’s mostly Shot and Blade/Warband, and a Light Horse and a Dragoon? No muskets or Jägers… There is an option for Psiloi… Psiloi with Muskets…?!

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have some more of these hovering near the workbench but I think I might take stock and see if there’s any more fantasy item I need ready for the HOTT Campaign weekend (less than four weeks away now!!!)

4 comments:

  1. mazing plaid, especially the middle guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on the plaids, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent stuff here man! Ug, but don't influence me to get into this later period! I can't handle so many projects ;)

    n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. n.

    Don't do it, man! You've got enough on your plate.

    Stay on Target...

    STAY ON TARGET!!!

    ReplyDelete