Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gaelic Hero


One of a few stands I hope to finish up before the Hordes of the Things Campaign coming up THIS WEEKEND!!!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The figure is an I-Kore Gael for their Keltos game. I picked it up for $1 in a bargain bin sometime after the game died.

He will be used as a hero (Bran Mac Tighem) for a generic Celtic fantasy army (which will be played by CVT this weekend!).

Of course a proper Gaelic Hero should probably be riding in a chariot… I actually HAVE a chariot somewhere… but this got done and the chariot didn’t so we have a horse riding Gaelic Hero (hey, it’s FANTASY!)

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More HOTTness!!

4 comments:

  1. With the size of that chopper, and the size of that dobbin, he looks a little like a blonde Frodo... :o)))

    Nice painting as ever.. but the sculpt is...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those Celtos figures, even if (or maybe because) they're so over the top. I have painted up quite a few myself just because I enjoyed it.
    Nice work on this lad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously - that looks like Percheron. Wouldn't want to get in its way...

    ReplyDelete