Sunday, August 8, 2010

Odds and Ends: WW2, etc.


A pile of goodies arrived this week from Artizan Designs/Crusader Miniatures/North Star Figures and some more from Maelstrom Games. I like to prep, base, and prime things as they arrived so that they’re ready to paint whenever the mood strikes. The orders were a odd assortment of this and that required to complete various forces I’m working on this year. With all of them sitting on the painting table it was hard to settle on ONE THING to work on so I ended up doing a bit of this and a bit of that.

Highly inefficient… but it was fun. I’ll clear off the excess soon and get down to painting batches soon…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are both Crusader Miniatures that I’ve painted as Royal Regina Rifles for an upcoming campaign in Northwest Europe.


Late War Germans from href="http://www.artizandesigns.com/">Artizan Designs that I’ve painted as SS to oppose my Canadians in Normandy.


Assorted Partisan/Thrilling Tales types from Artizan. They'll probably see action in my Realms of Cthulhu campaign... possibly the WW2 Campaigns as partisans resistance... or any of the civil wars of the interwar period... Spanish... Irish... "Very British"...


An odd African that didn’t get painted with the others I recently painted as I needed to manufacture a spear for him and… well… I guess I was just too damn lazy at the time.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I don’t know… Russians…? More Bobbies…? Fallshirmjägers…? Who can tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment