Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Ottoman Officer and a Chinese Bandit Walk Into a Bar…


The Chinese Bandit puts his revolver on the bar. The Bartender says; “I guess you won’t be needing a drink?” The Ottoman officer says

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These two chaps are both from Copplestone Castings.

I’m not quite sure what came over me. The Chinese bandit has been skulking on the edge of the painting table and in “on deck” boxes for months… but never seemed to insinuate himself into and active painting lot… the Turkish officer…? Picked that pack up earlier this year… Maybe I just got a little excited about the immanent arrival of more Coppelstone Turks (including another pack of officers!?)

I did also get started on the next lot of Canadians. Hopefully get most of those done this evening.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Canadians! (or more Turks…?)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work Tim. It will be nice to see this genre expanded in the future.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... the alluded to package arrived today... should be some turkish Riflemen on the workbench in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fellow on the left.

    When I click through it does not click to a larger version of the picture--just opens a window with the same sized picture.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever notice that all the best jokes end with "Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. USUSALLY it's a slightly larger version... I use a template of sorts I've made in word and then copy and paste into blogger... This pic, only having two chaps in it, I saved as a relatively small picture, so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. or they end with people falling through suspended ceiling tiles so you never get to hear the punchline...

    ReplyDelete