Saturday, May 28, 2011

For Those About to Die…


…We salute you!

A couple Female Gladiators for an upcoming Savage Worlds campaign. I’m waiting for a few more to arrive from Crusader Miniatures, but shortly after they do you’ll be able to follow the action over at Savage Timmy’s Playhouse.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


I picked these up off ebay in a mixed lot, but I’m pretty sure the one on the XXXX is from Wargames Foundry, and I think the one on the XXXXX was made by West Wind Productions… but I’m not 100% sure on that, as they don’t seem to make them anymore…


Another shot showing the detail of the other shield…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Zulus… Descent minis… British… French Foreign Legionnaires…. (not necessarily in that order!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment