Friday, May 13, 2011

Martian Colonial and More Star Wars Stuff

Still sick… I just can’t get rid of this cough…!? I've been slowly plugging away on the Hobgoblins and finished up a handful of others:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are old Star Wars®™ Figures from Grenadier Models.

The boy is all about the Star Wars all of a sudden… so I’m trying to get a few of these done up to start playing some skirmishes with him.


A sample British Martial Colonial in khaki. The figure is from RAFM. I'll probably finish up the rest of this chap's unit and then get on to some Oenotrians. I'd like to get a few more units of these martian Colonials - at least one more to paint in British Khaki, but I'd also like to paint one up in Blue for the Belgians... maybe a Gemran or French Martian Legion...?

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Hobgoblins, Martians, Star Wars, Zulus, British colonials, etc… all sorts of good stuff on the workbench.

Next week is madness – four recitals/performancers and corresponding additional dress rehearsals – in addition to the usual madness. I’m hoping the following week I’ll get some gen-u-ine gaming in. Anyone up for the Ever Contemptible Victorious Little Black Powder Armies (of DOOM)!?

5 comments:

  1. Nice Star Wars stuff! What the heck is the white puffball with the blaster. I have one of him and cannot place him in a film for the life of me. Maybe the cantina scene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, cantina scene - for about half a second...

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puffball species comes off a pretty scary in the new Clone Wars cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tha Star Wars minis - great paint job!

    ReplyDelete