Sunday, December 25, 2011

More Great War Jocks


A couple more lads I finished up the other day.

Suddenly keen on finishing up some Great War stuff… (probably because I just ORDERED a bunch MORE Great War stuff…). This threatens to derail my plans I should really be painting those DARK AGE Scots (for the DBA campaign in February) and 1812 infantrymen (for Queenston Heights in the fall)!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These Jocks are also from Renegade Miniatures. I really like these models – nice clean (if a bit exaggerated) details – totally easy to paint. No guessing involved.


Their backsides…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Prepping and priming loads more great war stuff… not sure what I’ll paint next. Probably some of the Great War stuff...?

4 comments: