Sunday, December 25, 2011

More Great War Jocks

A couple more lads I finished up the other day.

Suddenly keen on finishing up some Great War stuff… (probably because I just ORDERED a bunch MORE Great War stuff…). This threatens to derail my plans I should really be painting those DARK AGE Scots (for the DBA campaign in February) and 1812 infantrymen (for Queenston Heights in the fall)!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)

These Jocks are also from Renegade Miniatures. I really like these models – nice clean (if a bit exaggerated) details – totally easy to paint. No guessing involved.

Their backsides…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Prepping and priming loads more great war stuff… not sure what I’ll paint next. Probably some of the Great War stuff...?


  1. Beautiful looking lads. Very nice work.

  2. Fantastic work; smart looking Scotsmen. Best, Dean

  3. Great job--you are really cranking these bad boys out!