Monday, March 12, 2012

Egyptian Family


A young family of ancient Egyptian peasants…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These figures are from Black Tree Design.

I also recently picked up a handful of Egyptians from Wargames Foundry off a friend of mine that was getting rid of them… and then I was looking at the Foundry website this past weekend and noticed they were having a 20% off sale… so… well… I kind of went ahead and bought enough Egyptians to make a DBA New Kingdom Egyptian army… and… well… a HOTT Amazon army (from their new Greek Mythology line)…

...and this is all in addition to the bushel-load of Foundry Greek mythology minis I’d asked my Friendly Local Game Shop (the Dragon’s Den) to order in for me…

Looks like I’ll be [painting an awful lot of Foundry minis this year… which isn’t a bad thing, really…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Some 20mm WW2 stuff… if you’re really anxious to se them they’re already up over at Analogue Hobbies. I’ll post them here tonight or maybe tomorrow… after that some Vietnam era US artillery and crew… after that…? I’ve started on a small batch of WW2 Russians…!?

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. You can never have too many civilian figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true... Which is why I ordered two more packs of Foundry civilians along with the DBA army...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice figures Tim, keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete