Monday, March 5, 2012

More Ancient Greek Psiloi

Back to 28mm… Back to Ancient Greeks. Starting with something simple; Psiloi in the nuddy (hope that doesn’t get me an adult content warning…!)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Two stands of Psiloi for DBA.


The figures are all from Black Tree Design.


And a single figure for skrmishin’ games.

I partly did these to balance out the extreme number of Amazon warrior women minis out there with their jubblies hanging out or clad in the oh-so-effective chainmail bikinis.

I’m working on some BTD hoplites at the moment as well. Not sure if I’m going to be able to cram eight of them on a stand like I was able to do with the Crusader Minis hoplites- they are a tad bigger and considerably more dynamic in form!

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a Centaur and a Djinn I finished up last night that I'll be posting shortly. After that? More Ancient Greeks, likely… also, there’s a new draft of the DBA 3.0 rules out I’d like to have a go at – so there may be more game reports soon-ish.

1 comment: