Sunday, April 15, 2012

Atalanta, Amazons, an Egyptian, and Dogs

A few more odd and sundry items rolling off the workbench this weekend.

I've tired of the standard grass green background for the photos, so I thought I'd let this lot frolic on the beach in saucy sea-side photo shoot...

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Atalanta and an Amazon (both from Wargames Foundry)


An element of light Amazon infantry (also from Wargames Foundry). These would be Auxilia in DBA and Spear in HOTT.


An odd Egyptian Spearman that was sitting on the workbench half-painted that I decided to finish up last night… (You guessed it; also from Wargames Foundry)


A pack of Mastiffs (NOT from Wargames Foudry! They’re from Warlord Games.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Hopefully a game report of some DBA action….

So much stuff cluttering the workbench. It’s probably time to purge some of the stuff off of there that I’m not going to get to immediately – and just leave out enough stuff that I can finish in a day or two… what will that be…? More Amazons of actual historical Greek Hoplites.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice pair of Amazons!! Like the dogs too, didn't know Warlord sold them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray. The dogs are hidden in the "Ancient Britons" section

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a heap of Greek figures lying around. You've now got me desperate to base them up as oppossing armies for HOTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it Brian! I'd love to see those!

    ReplyDelete