Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hoplite – Psiloi – Centaur

A couple more individual figures from Wargames Foundry .

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


A Greek Hoplite and Psiloi (light infantry skirmisher)


Centaur.


Other side of Centaur. I’m not so sure about the black background on the shield.. I may change that…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a couple of individual Amazons lined up and an element’s worth of hoplites on the workbench. Hopefully get some of those done tonight. Tomorrow night I might be playing some more DBA.

5 comments:

  1. I have trouble commenting on your stuff because it's all so good and I am so envious :) I love all the mythical Greek you've been putting up lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hoplites, matter of fact I love them all. Excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work as always. Any chance of a few shots of the whole collection in one place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your Greek Myth stuff - especially the viper on the centaur's shield.

    ReplyDelete