Thursday, April 12, 2012

Satyr and Amazon Archers

Just a couple more…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The Satyr is from Crocodile Games (Wargods of Olympus) and the Amazon is from Wargames Foundry.

I’ve been mostly prepping and priming figures the last couple nights (paint-on priming is easy to do while watching a Game of Thrones). I’m kind of running out of stuff to prep and prime… Oh, I guess I have other stuff I could prime, but it would require considerable assembly beforehand… and I have no desire to actually PAINT any of it at any point in the neat future… so…

The two above I did as sort of “test figures”. I have more of each that I’ll be painting up for DBA/HOTT elements – watch for those soon-ish!

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

MORE Satyr and Amazon Archers!? Whatever it is it’ll be ancient and/or mythical in nature…

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see that Foundry has allowed this amazon some clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love both of these guys. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dean!

    SOME clothes, Bob... The archers all have one boob hanging out... This one - and a few of the others - nipples are discretely covered by hand or locks of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice figures Tim. Well done.n so the way they are placed in he photo they kind of look like battle buddies. I'd expect satyrs and Amazons to be more like natural enemies. :)

    ReplyDelete