Thursday, July 26, 2012

Modern Women

A few more of the modern folk…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These four are from the Urban Cowgirls pack made by Copplestone Castings. (The fifth figure in the pack I apparently painted FOUR years ago…)

A teen from the old West Wind Productions Super System line (which is apparently still available from Old Glory)

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More Modern-ish stuff… or Greeks... or something completely different. 

3 comments:

  1. The look lovely - and dangerous. Well done. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see... Calamity Jane, Calamity Jeanne, Calamity Joan and Calamity Jenny. Aargh! The whole Disaster Gang! But seriously, those are really nice figures, you know. What's the project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    The Calamity Sisters/Disaster Gang - That's great! Totally going to use that!

    Not part of any particular project. Just thought they looked like fun figures and so I picked them up. I have an embarrassingly large number of figures that have no practical wargaming purpose... I just picked them up to paint for fun... Oh, I probably told myself that I'd use them all in some sort of "skirmish game" of some sort or another - and these ones I may very well at some point - but others may never have dice chucked at them in anger, ever...

    ReplyDelete