Sunday, August 5, 2012

Greek Light Horse, WW2 GIs, and a Modern Operative

I’ve had a pretty busy week or so… here’s a few more…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

Modern Operative from The Assault Group

A WW2 American GI command team from Black Tree Design.

Greek Light Horse from RAFM.

The Rafm figures are kind of smallish compare to more modern manufacturers…

Rafm vs BTD

Maybe as long as I don’t mix BTD mounted and Rafm mounted in the same army I’m hoping I could probably get away with using these with some of my Greek Hoplite armies… Besides the light horse will usually be operating on their own off on the flanks of the enemy…

Rafm mounted with Crusader foot


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Did I say something about some Great War French Cavalry… we’ll see… my workbench has become clogged with an overwhelming amount of stuff and I need to clear it off and start afresh. Hopefully the Frenchwill make the cut… and probably some more modern stuff and some WW2 Soviets… and maybe the Paras… 

6 comments:

  1. These look great. I am off to look at Black Tree Design and see what I can add to my own collection. First time I have seen their goods and I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drew! If you look back through the older posts you'll find a few more BTD minis - mostly WW2, Ancient Greeks, and Zulu war stuff.

      Delete
  2. Nice work on all of them!
    Regards,
    Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Tim. The Greek light horse are very impressive.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! More "Light Hose" (different eras, different countries) coming up shortly!

      Delete