Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Harpies


Back to the Mythical Greek stuff for a moment….

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These are Harpies from the new Wargames Foundry Greek Mythology line.

More of the same based to be used as Fliers in Hordes of the things. Ostensibly they are for the Amazon army, but really could be used by anyone that’s willing to put up with them.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More painting. I seem to be in painting mode, and while painting I often THINK about games and gaming and imagine scenarios in which the figures I’m painting could be used… In fact that’s often a primary motivator; imagined usefulness… whether I ever actually make use of them in a game as lone as I can imagine potentially using them in some sort of fun scenario…

For some reason I just don’t feel super motivated to actually PLAY any games these days. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it's cold out! ;-) Lovely stuff as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit nipply... er... nippy?

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in painting mode for almost five years now. Paint a lot, play very little. Looking forward to Fanticide being released in September. Promised my mates that I will be more active with that one. I dream of playing with them as I paint them, just never really get around to that part.

    Drew
    http://fantasytabletopwargaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete