Sunday, October 14, 2012

Modern British - Marines and Mortars

A few modern Brits rolling off the workbench…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


These are a few Royal Marines I thought I’d do in Desert DPM. They are a mix of Devil Dog Design (which, I think, are currently not in production) and The Assault Group. As you can see they’re considerable different in scale!? From left to right; DDD, TAG, DDD, TAG…

I have another handful of both DDD and TAG marines… maybe if I keep them in separate fire teams it won’t be so noticeable…




A British mortar team from The Assault Group. I’m not entirely sure why I picked up the mortar team. At skirmish scale there’s no way these should ever be on table… maybe if I was doing an “overrunning the firebase” scenario or something…?

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Modern Africans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment