Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Modern French Foreign Legionnaires


A few more items rolling off the workbench…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


More Modern French Foreign Legionnaires from Eureka Miniatures.

I’d like to get some vehicles for these guys, but there’s not so much out there in 28mm for them… I stumbled across another blog that had some of these very figures and some 1/43 die-cast modern French vehicles (VAB, VBL, etc)… but when I went searching for some of the same, the only ones I could find were about $75 each!? Which I guess isn’t so bad compared to some 40K models… But that ain’t what I’m playin’… so…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The rest of the Modern French Foreign Legionnaires... Some ancient Greeks… Some other stuff… 

2 comments: