Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PAVN Support


These are the previously mentioned PAVN Support teams to go along with my PAVN Command (and the rest of the platoon... but I don't have a convenient link as the rest were painted a couple years ago...)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These teams are from West Wind Productions.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Some of the Eureka FFL figures…. A sniper is finished (just have to take a picture) and a couple more just need some base details.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work yet again Tim. What contents were actually in this support pack?

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen.

      I'm not entirely sure, I bought it more than a few years back. I think it contained the mortar and recoilless rifle, pictured here, and a two man heavy machine-gun team (which I apparently painted four years ago!?) - it's in with some infantry in the top picture)... and I seem to have a spare generic gunner figure...?

      Delete
  2. Thanks Tim. I did see your other Westwind PAVN and the hmg.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete