Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Few More Legionnaires







I’ve been painting the last batch of Legionnaires these last few days – along with some other stuff. These four, because they’re a bit different than the rest, ended up getting finished up a bit earlier.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


More Legionnaires from Artizan Designs.

 These chaps have the khaki jackets, like one of my Other Units of Legionnaires… but uncovered kepis rather than sun helmets. So they don’t really fit in. The rest of my Legionnaires are in covered kepis and either shirts or great coats…

Perhaps I’ll make a unit of guys in great coats and sun helmets – then I can take the three of those I have in the unit with guys in sun helmets and khaki jacket and add these guys (making 15) and just have to buy three packs of great coats and sun helmets to make a unit of 15 of those…

Maybe…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The last unit of Legionnaires… some odd cavalrymen… other stuff.  

2 comments: