Saturday, June 29, 2013

Great War British Officers and Staff

Not French. I’ll get to more of those shortly – these have been haunting the workbench for some time and I finally finished them up last night! Huzzah!

These figures are from the “British Captains, Generals and Characters” pack from Scarab Miniatures (which I picked up from North Star Figures). They just happen to be very good stand-ins for characters from a certain British comedy TV show set in the Great War… I’m sure it’s just coincidence…

 They also have Red Baron and Rommel and Staff  packs I’d be keen to pick up at some point… and are one of a very few companies that make Great War Italians!? (I think Old Glory also makes a few Italians).

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


From left to right we have; Pte. S. Baldric, Capt. E. Blackadder, and Lt. G. Colthurst St. Barleigh.


From left to right we have; Capt. K. Darling, Gen. Melchectt, and Driver “Bob” Parkhurst.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More of the French? 

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely awesome!!! Great stuff Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Details are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have a cunning plan..."

    Very nice work on some very characterful sculpts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel?

      Thanks!

      Delete