Sunday, June 16, 2013

Légion Étrangère

The last of my colonial Legionnaires…

For now…

The second season of Game of Thrones arrived for me at the local library yesterday. So Amanda and I sat up way too late watching a few episodes - we have one week to watch it all as I doubt I'll be able to get it back again for some time! I managed to get these (and a couple mounted figures) finished up while watching (or, rather, listening and occasionally looking up to see what's going on...). Should have a fairly productive week with 7 more hours of TV viewing ahead of me! 

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):




The last unit of Legionnaires from More Legionnaires from Artizan Designs. All but two are from the March or Die line. The other two are from the pulp adventure line that I modifield to have covered kepis.




The Légion (so far…)

I’d like to add at least two more units – at some point; a unit of legionnaires in great coats and sun helmets and a second unit of legionnaires in great coats and covered kepis. Maybe a counted company… or Chasseurs d Afrique… or Tirailleurs of some sort – Senegalese or Morrocans… or both, just in case)…

Ooh! Perhaps I could add some Tiralleurs Martien for some sort of Space:1889 type game...


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Great War German casualty markers. I mostly finished them up last night as well - just have to finish up the bases. I should get them done tonight and maybe some other stuff... There's all manner of odds and sods piling up on (what was supposed to be) the "temporary" painting station upstairs... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a huge FFL geek, and those figures are just superb. Well done!

    ReplyDelete