Friday, May 30, 2014

Egyptians, Nubians and… Superheroes?!


A few more odd items rolling off the workbench…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Ancient Egyptians from  Black Tree Design.

I’m not sure how I ended up painting these and the Nubians below…? Perhaps I was thinking I’d play Of Gods and Mortals…? I’m sure it made sense at the time when I pulled them out of the drawer.


Nubian archers, also from Black Tree Design.


Nubian civilians from Wargames Foundry

After playing that first game of Power Legion last weekend I got to thinking I should paint up a few more of the old Super Hero figures I had kicking around.


A Super Hero from West Wind Productions.


And another Super Hero from West Wind Productions.

I should really make up some names and powers for them and stat them up! 


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I’m hoping to play a few games over the weekend – especially a few more play tests of Power Legion!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work, love the Egyptians especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on this wide variety of figures, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Got some more weirdness coming up today...

    ReplyDelete