Sunday, November 25, 2018

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor

Last week Finnegan was sick. Earlier this week it was The Girl. Now I've been sick since Friday.... So production has slowed somewhat... I did managed to finish off this 40K Inquisitor - He's been lurking about my painting desk for the last year (I think I picked him up on Boxing Day...?). With the Grey Knights finished (or, at least, the first batch of them!), I figured they would need an Inquisitor to lead them into battle against the Daemons of the Warp! Originally I'd started to paint this fellows armour in black, but decided to change that up after I finished the Grey Knights so he'd sort of match... a bit... At one point I thought I might be able to pass him off as a Grey Knight champion, but then realized the combined-bolter is not something the Grey Knights use... Ah, well... they need an Inquisitor anyway...



Inquisitor from Games Workshop.

I really should have come up with a name for this fellow....



Here he is consulting with another Inquisitor (the other one I own - that's painted!)



And here he is with the Grey Knights he may one day lead into battle!


Coming soon to Tims Miniature Wargaming Blog:

We didn't get in any Kill Team this weekend - I was too sick and everyone else just wanted to finish binge-watching Agents of SHIELD Season Four before we had to return it to the library - 22 episodes in ONE WEEK - that's a lot to ask of anyone... Maybe next weekend...

I have some Miniatorum priests that seem to have moved to the front of the workbench which I may try to finish off... as well as the remaining crew of the New Dawn - Eulcia Vhale's Vessel...

10 comments:

  1. Nice work!

    Hope everyone is fully recovered and operational for this week? Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everyone seems to be on the mend. I just feel really worn out. Not feeling sick, per se, but like I could spend another two days sleeping just to get rested up!

      Delete
  2. Great figure. Glad to hear everyone is feeling a little better. Hope you all have the chance to rest that you need.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking Inquisitor! The colour scheme really works, hope you feel better soon!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete