PAGES

▼

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mike Bravo Miniatures (Part Two)


As promised, here are the remaining figures that arrived last week from Mike Bravo Miniatures.

See previous post here:



(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Also part of the 28mm State of Emergency line - 1979 Paramilitaries in Balaclavas. These figures are nice and beefy miniatures and should stand up to the abuse I give miniature figurines – solid weapons, easy to paint details.


Their backsides.


I thought they’d go well with the thugs in balaclavas from Killer B Games that I picked up to do double duty as either criminal thugs or Provos.


Here they are in a long line up of some of the other modern-ish thugs with firearms I have… (From left to right); Hasslefree Miniatures, The Assault Group, Copplestone Castings (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), Mike Bravo Miniatures, Copplestone Castings (Future Wars), Mike Bravo Miniatures, Hasslefree Miniatures, Mike Bravo Miniatures, Victory Force Miniatures, Mike Bravo Miniatures, The Assault Group.


I also picked up a pack of War Correspondents from their “Modern Miscellany” line.


Their backs.


Here is a comparison shot with a couple other TV reporters. The two on the left of the picture are from SuperFigs and the reporter without a camera operator on the right is from The Assault Group.


Another comparison shot of photo journalists (From left to right); Superfigs, Mike Bravo Miniatures, RAFM, Mike Bravo Miniatures, Black Cat Bases.


The war correspondents seem to be done by a different sculptor, they are stylistically quite different and considerably slighter than the State of Emergency figures.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably back to some Fantasy and Medieval stuff, considering what’s on my workbench at the moment… 

7 comments: