PAGES

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September Games


Wednesday, 2 September 2026

On the last weekend of August, Amanda went away to a friends cabin for a grrrrls weekend away and took  Forest Shuffle along with her... and figured out how to play all on her own! I swear, this is the first game, EVER, that Amanda has read the rules on her own... and then taught a game to ME!! And then she absolutely crushed me... 

Fun game though... seems like one we might get around to playing from time to time! 


Sunday, 6 September 2026

The following Sunday Vera came over and tried out Stargrave along with Amanda and Finnegan. We played the first scenario in the Hope Eternal campaign - a co-op campaign for the game. 

you can read all about it here:

Stargrave - Hope Eternal - Episode One


Thursday, 17 September 2026

Kurtis and Tanya popped by for a thing and stuck around for a quick game of Sagrada. Amanda had originally suggested Forest Shuffle again - to try playing a four-player game... but we COULDN'T FIND IT!? 

I ended up winning... which may be the first game of this that I've won...? Although, as I was looking at this I realized I had miscounted the points... I still won! Just not by quite as much as I had originally thought! The public objectives were different numbers in rows, different numbers in columns, and pairs of 3s and 4s... 


There had been plans for a Bolt Action game... but then Vera got sick... 

Also... I didn't manage to get in any Blood Bowl League games... for... various reasons (not ALL of them MINE!?) 


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX





No comments:

Post a Comment