Wednesday, November 26, 2014

49th (Edmonton) Battlaion, Canadian Expeditionary Force



I have finally gotten back to painting battalions for my Canadian Great War project. This one is the 49th (Edmonton) Battalion, CEF

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


The figures for the 49th – along with all the units of the 7th Brigade (3rd Division, CEF) are from Great War Miniatures.

I have two more battalions to paint up to finish the Brigade; The Royal Canadian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry. Then it’s on to the 9th Brigade to finish up the 3rd Division (or perhaps a few of the German opponents…?)


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a few odd and sundry items in the works; mounted Knights for Lion Rampant (or A Song of Blades and Heroes or Song of Arthur and Merlin or any other medievally skirmish game, I suppose)… and … other things… and hopefully tonight or tomorrow I’ll get around to posting the report of the game of Wargaming Nineteenth Century Europe 1815-1878 I played with John last week. 

7 comments: