Just a quick update. Haven't been getting much done this week - at least not much painting. I did finish off the first of the Shadespire iniatures I'm painting for my friend John. The Genestealers I painted a week or so ago, I just didn't get to posting pictures of them.
I picked up some Necromunda bases at the Dragon's Den Games Black Friday to try mounting all of Finnegan's Space Hulk minis on to give them more stability. I looked at the 25mm bases but could tell right away they were going to be just waaaaaaaay too small. These seemed to have worked out okay - but will probably be a bit big for the squares on the game board... we'll make it work somehow..
This fellow is the first of the Shadespire iniatures I've finished up for my friend John. The other two for this warband are just about complete as well and I've started work on the chaos dudes that also came in the boxed set. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.
Backside of Shadespire guy.
In Other News...
The panelling on the pony wall went in along with baseboards, so I figured it was time to set up the new (to us) tables and chairs. Looking forward to playing lots of boardgames on this (though I'm not sure we're going to fit Firefly: the Boardgame or Railways of the World on this table...).
Tomorrow the door and drawer pulls go on. Monday the countertops are going in. Tuesday/Wednesday the tile for the backsplash is going in. Thursday/Friday the plumbers and electrician are back to finish everything off! PHEW!