Friday, July 8, 2011

More Zulus (and other stuff)

a few new things...

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)

Another unit of Zulus from Black Tree Design.


A few more Zulu casualty/morale failure markers – the two still standing are from Wargames Foundry , the prone fellow is from Old Glory.


Another odd British infantryman – also from the Foundry.


Um… Hellgirl? This is a Reaper Miniatures figure I was shipped this by accident a few years back… I’ve been reading Hellboy lately… I briefly considered converting the armour to look like a BPRD vest and convet one of the hands to be holding a BIGASS gun… but then I got lazy and just painted it as is.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More Zulus. I think I’m going to put the Martians on the shelf until the Zulu war stuff is finished.

I also need to get cracking on refurbishing the Vimy Terrain.

4 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I have some Hellboy Heroclix I keep meaning to use. Maybe in a Strange Aeons game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a painting machine! Nice Zulus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Zulus, great painting.

    ReplyDelete