Monday, February 20, 2012

New DBA Game Board(s)

I built the first of four new game boards for DBA yesterday. I'll be assembling and painting the other three over the next couple days. The boards are ~4'x4' (1200mmx1200mm, actually). I also need to make up some new terrain to put on them this week... and paint the campaign map board... and finish the Irish Army Marker....

Oh dear.... It's going to be a busy week.

(Remember: click on the picture for a bigger version)



Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Anglo-Saxon Spear....

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. That's a big project there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely; I'm sorry to can't make it; now back to work on your terrain, armies and map!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Do they stack for easy storage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose they could....? Dang... I hadn't really thought about where the heck I'm going to put these!? I'll probably just lean them up against the wall in the storage room around the corner.

    ReplyDelete