Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Black Widows

An outlaw biker gang of… two…

I have no real back-story for them… or immediate plans for their use… They just looked cool. And so I bought them, and now I’m trying to finish up the modern stuff… so here they are:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These badass ladies are from West Wind Productions Road Kill line.

Mounted versions of the same. I really like these models. If ever I was to do some sort of post apocalyptic Mad Max/Road Warrior type game I’d totally buy a few more and do some serious pimping out conversions – festoon them with holsters and blanket rolls and saddle bags and water and petrol containers… Oh yeah…

Also finished up another Coppelstone/Grenadier scavenger type…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

A few more modern-ish things… and maybe some more Greeks and Amazons… hopefully a handful of WW2 things soon-ish – to finish up two collections (Paras and Soviets) 

2 comments:

  1. Those bikes remind me of the Galactica 1980 motorcycles. Nice figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - they do look cool - I love the poses and the overall look of them. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete