Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Heroes of the Rebellion

Or something like that…

Finished up a few more Star Wars figures I’ve picked up over the last few years. Bob recently brought me a bunch of his leftovers (from his HOTT Star Wars Armies). None of these are ones Bob brought me… well… maybe Lando is… I can't remember... but while basing prepping and priming the new ones I got to thinking about painting a few of the ones I already had… You know how it goes... ("OOOooh! Shiny!")

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These are all Grenadier Miniatures/West End Games Star Wars figures. I have two Obi-Wan Kenobi figures, as I’ve already painted on as an old grayish-whitish-haired fellow (as he would have been in A New Hope), I thought I’d paint this one as a slightly younger blond haired Obi-Wan (like just at the end of the Clone Wars)…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Um… As I only have two sections worth of British Paras to complete all the figures I currently own I have them on the workbench right now. Behind them are Soviets as they are in a similar situation. I have no immediate need or plans for them at the moment… but it’s nice being able to say; “those are DONE…”

No comments:

Post a Comment