Saturday, February 9, 2013

Argentine Commandos


Another batch of Argentines (if the first two can be called a “batch”). I should have the rest done by the end of the weekend.

I have also started on a few terrain/marker projects… Hopefully I’ll get some work done on those over the weekend as well…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Argentine Commandos from Gripping Beast (well… except the sniper… he’s yet another surplus modern SAS trooper from The Assault Group that I thought I’d try and pass off as an Argentine – as one is needed for the Top Malo House scenario). 

(I also included in the picture the one I posted the other day...) 

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The rest of the Argentines and some terrain and markers… 

No comments:

Post a Comment