Thursday, September 11, 2008

More 28mm Modern Figures

I’ve had a couple productive evenings of painting and finished up a few more modern-types:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Four more Russians from The Assault Group. The three on the right are actually modern Russians, the one of the left is a figure from their “Organized Criminal Gangs” line. As these will likely be used for Twilight:2000-ish skirmishes I thought I’d paint a couple to look like rag-tag Russians or Mauraders.


A couple more Modern Brits (also Assault Group).


This is the first of some Cold War Russians I ordered from Mongrel Miniatures. I really love these guys. I think this one is supposed to be a pack of characters from the movie The 9th Company. I know they Russians probably weren’t wearing that camo pattern in Afghanistan, but gain, I bough these to use as Russians in a Twilight: 2000 game. I think I’ll be ordering some more of these Mongrel Minis in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment