Monday, September 29, 2008

No… Really… More North Vietnamese

I did finish off enough guys last night to play this evenings scenario. And probably next weeks as well. Maybe even the new few… I will keep chugging away at the last of them, though, as it will finish off a rather large collection that I won’t have to worry about anymore.

I suppose I should do some terrain building soon. A couple of bunkers would be immediately handy for a number of these Vietnam scenarios (rather than making due with a bunch of half finished trench bits). Then maybe some more buildings….

Anyway, here’s the Vietnamese:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Here are the North Vietnamese. They are, like the others, all from West Wind Productions.


I did, however, also finish off a few more of the VDV from Mongrel Miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment