Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Actually Painted…

So here’s what I actually painted to finish up that Imperial Russian Infantry Brigade (plus a couple other things I finished up…)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These were not included in the Imperial Russian Infantry Brigade… because they’re ostensibly WW2 partisans (or “Spies and Saboteurs” as I believe the pack was called…) from Black Tree Design. Honestly though, they'll probably see action all over the early 20th century... The guy with the pistol, camera and book especially looks perfect for some Cthulhuesque Pulp Adventure Action...


Tsarist/Russian Imperial Army officers from Brigade Games.


Fourteen Russian Riflemen to finish up the various battalions of the Brigade… the figures were modeled and moulded by John Bertolini and cast and painted by myself.


Dead and dying Russians to use as morale failure tokens (from Old Glory).

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More of what I painted over the last week….

No comments:

Post a Comment