Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vietnam Guns – in 20mm!

Some fire support for my 20mm Vietnam era Americans…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These guns and crew are from RAFM.

Of course now I feel the urge to build a hilltop firebase for these guys to sit on (and for the Vietnamese to overrun!).

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Just finishing up an odd assortment of 28mm stuff – Ancient Greek Civilians, some RAF (or RCAF) fliers, an Ancient Egyptian priest, and a modern contractor/mercenary/etc…

After that I have a few more 20mm WW2 Soviets on the painting desk that I hope to finish up this week, then I think I’ll be back to some Greek Hoplites – I’d like to complete one army before the Egyptians show up and completely distract me!

Longer term…? Hmmmm… I have some Greek Mythology stuff on the way that I’d like to get painted up so I can run some Savage Worlds Greek Mythology adventures for the kids… I was thinking about a HOTT campaign in June… perhaps I should finish up some fantasy armies for that – or some fantasy elements for the already existing historical armies…

I’m not sure about doing Queenston heights in the fall… we’ll see where I’m at in the summer… Right now I feel more like spending the rest of the year working on hoplites so I can put together four or five Early Greek Hoplite armies for a little campaign…

We shall see what we shall see…

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff,Tim - I'm thinking of doing the whole 'Vietnam thing' (among a multitude of other stuff too... ;)
    Nice One,

    Regards,

    Monty

    ReplyDelete