Friday, May 6, 2016

Assorted Extra Great War Canadians

Along with painting up the Royal Canadian Regiment (which I’ll be posting pictures of in a separate post shortly after this) I painted up a few other odd extra bits this past week. All of the figures are from Great War Miniatures. Some will likely be Brigade and Divisional officers… some are just spare infantrymen that I had and decided to paint up for giggles.


(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):




These chaps will form the 9th Brigade or 3rd Division’s command elements.




These are just some spare infantrymen that Terry passed along to me. I don’t actually need them for any of the units I have, but I painted them up just the same…



A solitary spare German infantryman.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The Royal Canadian Regiment 

4 comments:

  1. I like the top brass and the stormtrooper I really like your barbed wire as well.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain! Somewhere, waaaaaay back in the archives, is a post on how I made that wire...

      Delete
    2. Here they are...

      Part One:

      https://saskminigamer.blogspot.ca/2007/01/36-miles-of-barbed-wire-part-1.html

      Part Two:

      https://saskminigamer.blogspot.ca/2007/01/36-miles-of-barbed-wire-part-2.html

      Delete
    3. Guess I'll need to be making some MORE soon!

      Delete