Tuesday, May 31, 2016

7th (British Columbia) Battalion, CEF

One last battalion to finish off the 2nd Brigade, 1st Canadian Division. The 7th Battalion, CEF, was originally recruited from militia units in British Columbia.

All of the figures in the 2nd Brigade are from Old Glory Miniatures

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


7th (British Columbia) Battalion, CEF


Detail of the formation patch. The red patch of the First Division surmounted by a red semi-circle (red for the middle brigade of the division and the semi-circle for the second battalion within the brigade).


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Well… What to do next?

I guess I have a Trench Mortar Battery to paint to truly be finished the 2nd Brigade.

Then perhaps on to the 3rd Brigade while I’m waiting for the rest of the miniatures for the 1st Brigade to show up…? I only have a one full battalion to paint to finish up the brigade plus a few figures for one or two of the other battalions to bring them up to strength.

At some point I should take pictures of the brigades of the 4th Division that I have finished as well… 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Tim! You are cranking through this project at breakneck speed.
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm going to have to slow down at some point. I've had a few too many late, late nights in the last few weeks...

      Delete
  2. Well done Tim. Nice to see these red patch boys. I like the barbed wire and the terrain backdrop, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, amazing work, I look at your stuff and am just dazzled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done they look great as always and your output is phenomenal!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete