Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Assault Group Moderns


Just a few more… all from The Assault Group.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

Two more SAS troopers; a forward observer and a chap with a FIM-92 Stinger SAM. I’m not sure who the SAS chap would be using the Stinger against…? What theatre have they operated in recently that they did not have total air superiority….!? I have three more of them!? I’ll do two in Temperate DPM and they could be handy for Cold-War-turns-hot type games… or even a Second (or would it be Third?) English Civil War…

A modern Agent and a thug with a shotgun. The thug with a shotgun  is actually from African Militia with Shotguns pack… except that they don’t look all that “African”… Others in the line have a very African look, but these are the same figures from the Russian Mafia packs in the Organized Criminal Gang line, remodeled with shotguns… Guess I’ll have to order some others to start my African force… and these guys will do fine as thugs with shotguns.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More Moderns… and some Greek Cavalry…

1 comment:

  1. I admire your painting style very much, especially the eyes. I am crap at eyes.
    John

    ReplyDelete