Friday, August 3, 2012

Great War in Grey Scale

My friend Curt has embarked on an ambitious project he is calling Great War in Grey Scale. Though I’m not about to re-paint all my Great War stuff, I’m really enjoying Curt’s project develop and the success he’s had with it so far! I had a few spare Great War figures kicking around so I though I’d have a go at painting a couple for a lark.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

German Flame-Thrower team from The Assault Group

A Canadian Highlander of my own.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Still more modern figures… then maybe back to some WW2 or Ancient Greeks or Amazons or on to some new Great War FRENCH!? 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting concept, and well-done, both you and Curt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work, Tim! I really like that German flamethrower team. The helmet cammo actually works quite well in greyscale (Though its out of my 1914 project I've been curious to try it out). Nice sculpt on the Highlander as well!

    ReplyDelete