Friday, August 3, 2012

More Modern Special Ops

Another batch of the recent NBGH order…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

These figures from The Assault Group. I painted them to use as members of a Private Security company – for the same scenario that I’ll be using the US troops in NBC gear for – I figured if there was a major disaster large corporations might hire private security companies to move in and safeguard their assets (form looting, or whatever…) in the disaster area… (The patch I did on their upper sleeves is not supposed to be the crest of any private security company I know of – I just made it up… )

The figures are actually SAS fire team with silenced weapons (plus an SAS Sniper). I picked the pack up (and two more like it) despite already having the same – already painted as SAS… I figured I could easily use these as Private Security Contractors. Another pack will be the private body guard for my African Dictator.

More figures from The Assault Group (from left to right); a news reporter, a CIA or Delta operative, and an SAS sniper.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Some more modern figures… then maybe some WW2 or Ancient Greeks or Amazons or Great War FRENCH!? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim,

    Where did your African Dictator come from?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The particular African Dictator referenced in this post is from The Assault Group. He's one of the "Freebie" miniatures you can get if you order more than £39 worth of stuff.

    http://www.theassaultgroup-shop.co.uk/freebie-miniatures

    The other African Dictator I have is from Matakishi

    http://www.matakishi.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1924238

    ReplyDelete