Monday, January 8, 2018

Stormcast Eternals Warband for Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire

Last month... or maybe the month before...? My friend John dropped off some miniatures for Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire for me to paint for him. I don't normally paint stuff for other people or do commissions - mostly because I am terrible at motivating myself to paint stuff for others when I have SO MUCH STUFF I want to paint for myself!? But for John I make an exception... because... reasons...!?

After finishing up the Tallarn Veteran Squad/Shadow War: Armageddon Kill Team, I decided it was time to get back to working on them and finished off the Stormcast Eternals Warband. I've been working on them on and off for the last month or so, and finished the leader, Severin Steelheartand Angharad Brightshield back in December. I also have the Khorne Bloodbound warband in the works - they should be rolling off the workbench shortly!



Here, finally is Obryn the Bold!


Obryn the Bold's backside!


The entire Stormcast Eternals Warband for Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire.

The Fiend... er... my friend... also brought by the two expansion warbands, but they're going to have to wait until I finish up some more stuff for Shadow War: Armageddon and Rogue Trader.


Coming soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a bunch of 40K/Rogue Trader items on the workbench, but I'm pushing to finish up the Khorne Bloodbound warband THIS WEEK!

3 comments:

  1. Nice metallic finish, they're very space marines ish? Khorne bloodbound? It's all GW at the moment!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment... I do have a few more crew of the Astropolis that I'll be using in the Rogue Trader game on the workbench. But this week I need to finish the second warband from Shadespire...

      Delete
  2. These huge Sigmar figures don't really work with my tastes, but wow - excellent brushwork Tim.

    ReplyDelete