Saturday, January 27, 2018

Tallarn Special Weapon Squads - with Meltaguns!

The local 40K league (Hunters of the Warp - which I signed up for this season, but have yet to play a game...) has monthly painting challenge/contest and this month's was "Elites"... Which is really the only reason I painted MORE Special Weapon Squads - because I already have way too many Elites to field with the size of force I currently have!



Two Tallarn Astra Militarum Special Weapons Squads - with Meltaguns!



Special Weapon Squad with Melta #1



Special Weapon Squad with Melta #2


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Got some work done on Amanda's Tau Kill Team for Shadow War: Armageddon last night. Hopefully finish them up over the weekend. Sunday I'll be posting about the games we've played over the last week - hopefully we'll get in another game or two this afternoon or perhaps tomorrow evening...?

As for the next Tallarn...? I have a Squad of Roughriders on the table... and a half-painted Shadowsword lurking nearby, that I'd like to get finished up. Then maybe back to some bog-standard Infantry Squads!

8 comments: